UCI has extensive experience in working with utility clients providing
consulting services to U.S. and international utilities. UCI is actively involved
in the IEC in developing international standards, such as IEC 61850, CIM, and
security for communication protocols, as well as IEEE, the UCA Users Group,
and other industry groups. Please contact us!
Utility Consulting International (UCI)
UCI provides consulting services to the power industry for the automation of
power system functions and the integration of these automated systems. We
support utilities in many phases of automation projects, including studies,
conceptual designs, specifications, procurement, and implementation.
- Smart Grid and the IntelliGrid Architecture
- Energy Management Systems and SCADA
- Distribution Management Systems (DMS) and
Advanced Distribution Automation (ADA)
- Substation Automation
- Market Systems and Deregulation Issues
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- Demand Response
- Integration, Communications, and Security
Standards, including CIM, ICCP, IEC 61850
- Telecommunications Media and Networks
- Feasibility and Planning Studies
|Copyright UCI 2012, All rights reserved.